The health and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority. In response to the risk of the Coronavirus, we have implemented protocols to maintain a safe environment for our customers and staff. These measures include increased cleaning, extra personal protective equipment, and a focus on CDC guidelines to protect employee and customer health.
- Wash hands regularly with warm soapy water for a minimum period of 20 seconds
- Utilize approved cleaning wipes to sanitize surfaces as needed
- Wear disposable protective gloves during work
- Cover mouths with disposable protective tissue or sleeve when sneezing or coughing
- Refrain from touching face or mouth
- We ask staff members who are not feeling well to stay home
- In the case of flu-like symptoms, team members should seek medial attention and remain home until they are free of symptoms
The O’Connor Family’s thoughts and prayers are with all those people who are affected by illness. As we face this crisis together, it is time to help one another. The implementation of enhanced and more frequent sanitizing and disinfecting measures will protect our team and customers from the chance of spreading germs. From our family to yours, we wish you health and peace of mind.
If we can be of assistance, please contact O’Connor Plumbing at (833) 744-4644.