Shamrock Club Plumbing Service Agreement
Do I need a service agreement?
If you’ve ever needed a plumber in an emergency then you understand the importance of a good relationship with a professional company like O’Connor Plumbing. When you need us we’ll be there and that’s a promise we can only make to our Shamrock Club members.
The benefits of a Shamrock Club Service Agreement:
Your residential plumbing system is too important to be ignored and problems often occur without warning. Our scheduled service and inspections help spot these costly breakdowns before they occur.
O’Connor’s trained service technicians have the technical expertise to locate and identify problems, which helps reduce utility bills and repair costs. Our goal is simple, to keep your homes plumbing and hot water heating equipment operating safely and at peak efficiency at a price you can afford.
- You receive a 15% discount off your total invoice amount the day of your first service call.
- You never pay our standard $44.00 diagnostic fee as long as you are service agreement holder.
- You move to the “front of the line” when you call with a problem.
- A comprehensive 44-point whole house plumbing inspection.
- All Shamrock Club members are placed in a monthly drawing to receive free valuable merchandise.
- Shamrock Club members never pay overtime rates!
- If you should decide to move anywhere in our service area we will honor your Shamrock Club membership in your new home for the remainder of your agreement! In addition, the new owners of your previous home will be covered in their new home, as well, for the remainder of the calendar year. Just give us a call and we will make the address change in our records.
Call 1-833-RIGGO44 (1-833-744-4644) for more details or to schedule a site visit with a professional. Get real peace of mind and start saving money today with an O’Connor Plumbing Shamrock Club membership!