O’Connor Plumbing strives to make our customers and employees feel safe. That’s why we’re introducing Virtual Plumber* – a real time, contactless video call with an O’Connor Plumber done from the safety of your home. One of our reliable technicians will walk you through your problem, answer questions you may have, and suggest affordable repair options – all from your phone or computer!
Why use it?
- No Contact Plumbing Giving You Peace of Mind
- Real Time Plumber Focused on Your Immediate Needs
- No Obligation. That’s right, there’s no payment for the virtual diagnosis and no obligation to have the repairs completed.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does it work?
- To schedule an appointment, call 1-833-RIGGO44 (744-4644) between the hours of 8am-4pm or click here to schedule an appointment. If you’re calling, make sure to specify you’re interested in a Virtual Plumber appointment. For online requests, please allow 24 hours to process; our office will call you to schedule an appointment.
- Our office will schedule your Virtual Diagnosis with one of our reliable plumbers. You’ll receive an email after the call with an invitation link, along with the date and time of your appointment. IMPORTANT: Save the email, you’ll need it to meet your Virtual Plumber.
- 10-15 mins before your scheduled time, click the invitation link and follow the prompted instructions.
- Open the video chat. Test your video and audio if needed. (Zoom will walk you through how to do so)
- You may notice you’re in a waiting room– this just means you’re waiting for your plumber to arrive. Sit back and relax, you’re all set! Once the plumber “host” arrives, the video will connect, and you’ll be in the appointment.
When can I schedule a Virtual Plumber appointment?
You can call to schedule an appointment between 8am – 4pm. If you’d like to make a virtual service request outside those hours, please use the online form located at the bottom of this page. Please allow up to 24 hours for our office to process the request. One of our representatives will call you to schedule.
How much does it cost?
Believe it or not, using our Virtual Plumber is FREE!*
*Disclaimer: O’Connor offers its Virtual Plumber service as a free courtesy to customers who are uncomfortable with having an O’Connor technician come to their home during the current COVID-19 pandemic. Virtual Plumber is a diagnostic service to help you determine what, if any, services you may need in a physical home visit. By using Virtual Plumber services, you are not obligated to use an O’Connor technician for that purpose or to purchase any services from O’Connor Plumbing. Although O’Connor personnel will provide the best possible advice that they can as part of Virtual Plumbing services, plumbing repairs are a hands-on activity that may require further evaluation of the problem to be solved. By using Virtual Plumbing services, you agree to hold O’Connor Plumbing and its personnel harmless from the results of any plumbing repair that you or any other person attempts based on the advice provided during an O’Connor Virtual Plumbing session.
O’Connor Plumbing understands that many are struggling with financial stress. To learn more about our affordable financing options, call 1-833-RIGGO44 (744-4644) to speak with a representative today.
Can I still schedule a normal service visit?
Yes, of course! The Virtual Plumber is handy for people who are currently sick, under quarantine, have a member in the household who are showing symptoms, or just do not feel comfortable having someone in their home. It will also determine if you’ll need an O’Connor Plumber to complete the repair for you.
We’re open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call 1-833-RIGGO44 now to request service!
What happens if the diagnosis cannot be done virtually?
No problem! Our technician will suggest options and present any pricing up front. You can decide if and when you’d like to schedule a technician to diagnose or repair your plumbing issue. We have protection in place for both our customers and our employees. To learn more about how we’re managing COVID-19, click here.
Does a Virtual Plumber appointment obligate me to use O’Connor Plumbing for the service in question?
You’re under no obligation to complete the repairs or to use O’Connor Plumbing for the service. O’Connor Plumbing is under no obligation to complete any repairs suggested during the virtual diagnosis. If you’d like to move forward with the service, you’d need to schedule a follow-up appointment with the technician or the office at 1-833-RIGGO44.
Do I need a zoom account to participate?
No account necessary! You’ll receive an invitation link when booking your Virtual Plumber appointment. Just click on the invitation link at the time of your appointment and follow the guided instructions.
What should I do if I have problems?
Call 1-833-744-4644 to speak with a representative.